Vendor Selection Support
Dig-IT Quadrant© helps rate suppliers
- Requirements: Development of detailed requirements for translation management and localization services, including: Translation Management System, Translation and Review Portal, Project Management Module, Client Portal, Reporting Module, Requirements for Integration with External Applications, Non-functional Requirements, Localization Services, Maps of Current Workflows, Vendor Background Questionnaire
- Authoring of procurement documentation and distribution to vendors
- Vendor communication: Organization of pre-proposal meeting in a virtual setting. Organization of vendor demonstrations of stated capabilities on Agilent site, query management and consolidation of questions, on-going vendor communication.
- Evaluation: Development of decision-making criteria for vendor briefing. Vendor response review and ranking. Vendor presentation review and ranking in collaboration with stakeholders. Analysis of financial and service proposals.
- Final Selection: Facilitation of final selection of a preferred vendor based on technology evaluation, service capability and pricing proposal. Negotiation of terms & conditions with selected vendor as well as runner-up.
- Budget: Development of budget for installation, implementation, integration, migration and customization (if applicable), change management/transitioning
- RFP/RFI Document
- Initial short-list of suitable vendors
- Checklist of decision-making criteria for vendor briefings
- Facilitation of vendor presentations
- Short-list of final four vendors
- Summary of stakeholder evaluations
- Project budget for selected option plus runner-up
Click here to contact us about your Vendor Selection